cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

HELP

Anon
Not applicable

i have the mitch membership at the moment it runs out on the 16th of january 11:59 i purchases another mitch tonight when the mitch that runs out on 16th of january 11:59 and will the mitch that i redeemed tonight start

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

dalyer
The Legend
The Legend

Memberships always run their full monthly course.

If your current membership runs out on 16th January then that means tomorrow at 23:59.

If you buy another membership it will not start immediately but will stack and kick in tomorrow at midnight when the current one expires.

If you have used up allowances on the current membership and need more then you need to buy add-ons.

Hope this helps.

I am not a 48 employee - if you need to contact 48 support you can do so by chat, email (support@48months.zendesk.com) or phone.

View solution in context

1 REPLY 1

dalyer
The Legend
The Legend

Memberships always run their full monthly course.

If your current membership runs out on 16th January then that means tomorrow at 23:59.

If you buy another membership it will not start immediately but will stack and kick in tomorrow at midnight when the current one expires.

If you have used up allowances on the current membership and need more then you need to buy add-ons.

Hope this helps.

I am not a 48 employee - if you need to contact 48 support you can do so by chat, email (support@48months.zendesk.com) or phone.