cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Dual sim phone mix up ported two numbers!

turkey1969
Visitor
I had two sims in a dual sim phone. I ported one of those sims from Vodafone to 48 two days ago and the 48 sim is now in my shiny new iPhone. Now if I turn off the other phone that other number that I never interfered with has calls coming through to my other 48 sim! So I now faced two active phone numbers coming through onto my 48 sim. Please help this is a major inconvenience.
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

48 contacted me this morning and they told me to contact Vodafone the operator for the other business number.

They said there was a glitch where my business number was set to divert to my private number and they switched that off and told me to power both phones off for 15 minutes and then back on, and whoop whoop horray!!!!!!!!

It's now fixed happy days :):):):):)

48 ROCKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

View solution in context

6 REPLIES 6

dalyer
The Legend
The Legend

I reckon you'll need to log a support query to get 48 to look into this for you:

How to get help

Hope this helps.

I am not a 48 employee - if you need to contact 48 support you can do so by chat, email (support@48months.zendesk.com) or phone.

Thanks I did that also this morning still waiting to get a reply. Nightmare have to keep phone off as business callers keep getting through, so weird I never I inputted any information about that corporate business number to 48 yet it's in use.

Sorry - ignore this post.

I am not a 48 employee - if you need to contact 48 support you can do so by chat, email (support@48months.zendesk.com) or phone.

I only received one message today from a 48 rep and he said he tested the signals sent and he sounds like he thinks I'm lying. So here I am still with the two separate sims separate numbers and separate phone handsets both taking calls when the one number is dialled. Crazy if it's not fixed by Monday I'll port too a different network.

48 contacted me this morning and they told me to contact Vodafone the operator for the other business number.

They said there was a glitch where my business number was set to divert to my private number and they switched that off and told me to power both phones off for 15 minutes and then back on, and whoop whoop horray!!!!!!!!

It's now fixed happy days :):):):):)

48 ROCKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Glad you go sorted. That was an odd situation to end up in!