cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Call Failed on a particular number

Anon
Not applicable

Cannot call or send texts to a specific O2 number.Can receive calls and texts from same.

Any other numbers seem ok.Have just signed up & there was never an issue with this number before.

Have been instructed to get the person to contact O2 about not being able to receive 48 calls !! Not much

technical support since the problem only happened since the 48 sim was put in.

Anybody experienced the same sort of thing ?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

1amcn
Rock Star

Hi mcauliffed

So you have enlisted help from 48 support and they told you "Get the other person to contact 02"

I'm neither for, nor against either 02 or 48, however there is an acceptance in some circumstances, that it takes two...

Meaning there's nothing to lose by covering all bases.

The most proactive thing you can do yourself is what I would do in your circumstances - log out of 48, order a NEW free sim, on reciept of sim, contact 48 support to add the sim to your account, & retain your current phone number (if you wish).

Just remember:

You must contact support to set up the new sim...

🙂

View solution in context

2 REPLIES 2

1amcn
Rock Star

Hi mcauliffed

So you have enlisted help from 48 support and they told you "Get the other person to contact 02"

I'm neither for, nor against either 02 or 48, however there is an acceptance in some circumstances, that it takes two...

Meaning there's nothing to lose by covering all bases.

The most proactive thing you can do yourself is what I would do in your circumstances - log out of 48, order a NEW free sim, on reciept of sim, contact 48 support to add the sim to your account, & retain your current phone number (if you wish).

Just remember:

You must contact support to set up the new sim...

🙂

Anon
Not applicable

Cheers Joe,

Yea I've one ordered.O2 obivously said it was nothing to do with them.

Just thought it was a lazy response from 48.