cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Blocking a number

Anon
Not applicable

hiya, i was wondering how do i block a phone number.. i have been recieving numerous phone calls and it is from a person that i do not know. i have recieved over 100 missed calls/ recieved calls in the last 5 days. it is a joke. i really need some help so if somebody could please help me i would be very greatful :)!!!!

3 REPLIES 3

dalyer
The Legend
The Legend

I'm not sure if 48 can block such nuisance calls but you should log a support request to ask them:

How to get help

You could also consider reporting it to the Gardai as it sound totally out of order.

I am not a 48 employee - if you need to contact 48 support you can do so by chat, email (support@48months.zendesk.com) or phone.

Can I ask what kind of phone you have? As I know for android there are applications that can be downloaded to block calls and so on!

dalyer
The Legend
The Legend
Good point. And some phone operating systems have built in support for blocking/blacklisting numbers at the handset.
I am not a 48 employee - if you need to contact 48 support you can do so by chat, email (support@48months.zendesk.com) or phone.