cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Berlin no network carrier available

bellerose
Newcomer
Hi I had no trouble with getting texts and calls in London but now I am in Berlin I do not even have the option of selecting a network provider like Telekom.de and really need to have calls as am on my own trying to meet with people. My phone is iPhone6, and my flat has wifi and this has not helped at all with finding a provider; plz get back to me soon I scrolled thru other similar posts and did not find them helpful tho I tried the solutions.
Thanks
4 REPLIES 4

dalyer
The Legend
The Legend

Probably the usual annoying iPhone roaming problem.

See here but blame Apple for the stupid way that they do things like this (and iPhone/iMessage/FaceTime activation).

iPhone abroad issue

You may have to try that tip several times before it works.

Hope this helps.

I am not a 48 employee - if you need to contact 48 support you can do so by chat, email (support@48months.zendesk.com) or phone.

dalyer
The Legend
The Legend
Did that help at all?
I am not a 48 employee - if you need to contact 48 support you can do so by chat, email (support@48months.zendesk.com) or phone.

bellerose
Newcomer
Not at all unfortunately 😞

dalyer
The Legend
The Legend
Did you try this?
Several times if necessary?

http://community.48months.ie/t5/Most-Popular-Questions/iPhone-abroad-issue/td-p/36862/jump-to/first-...

Almost certainly that's the issue and the tip in that post is the solution.
But it can take many attempts before it works.

Hope this helps.