cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

48 portal full of bugs.

deity1
Newcomer

with no data, trying to purchace either a top up or an addon is near impossible via the redirect to 48.

buttons are unclickable, cant use a different card to pay for them.

cant be just me.

hella annoying.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Hi dayler,

Yes laptop via tethering.

Currently the only way to buy (internet at least) an addon whilst having no data you first must top-up.

Topping up requires entering the amount but as the button is unclickable you must press enter.

You must have funds in whatever saved cards are already there as selecting the radio button to pay with a new card does nothing.

Glory is granted by texting INTERNET to 1745.

Also the site responds incredibly slow, my guess is that certain images are held on third party servers(swear i saw imgur:D) and conflicts delay the page load for minutes.

give ten seconds and press stop, the page should pop up, if not reload and wait longer.

i was very stuck for internet 🙂

View solution in context

2 REPLIES 2

dalyer
The Legend
The Legend

I always assumed that with no data you really needed wifi or a computer to do this?

But if 48's intention is to allow all users (including those with no data allowance/add-on) to access the 48 website, top up, buy stuff etc. then the behaviour you describe (and which others have also described recently) does seem buggy.

I am not a 48 employee - if you need to contact 48 support you can do so by chat, email (support@48months.zendesk.com) or phone.

Hi dayler,

Yes laptop via tethering.

Currently the only way to buy (internet at least) an addon whilst having no data you first must top-up.

Topping up requires entering the amount but as the button is unclickable you must press enter.

You must have funds in whatever saved cards are already there as selecting the radio button to pay with a new card does nothing.

Glory is granted by texting INTERNET to 1745.

Also the site responds incredibly slow, my guess is that certain images are held on third party servers(swear i saw imgur:D) and conflicts delay the page load for minutes.

give ten seconds and press stop, the page should pop up, if not reload and wait longer.

i was very stuck for internet 🙂