cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

new sim

karen_walsh
Visitor

Im ordering a new sim as im changing phone so i need a nano sim and i currently have a micro sim.  As im keeping my same number will i loose the membership i have already paid for this month on my old sim...is there any way to avoid loosing my membership

3 REPLIES 3

dalyer
The Legend
The Legend
Just order a replacement SIM using the "swap" option and when you get the SIM and activate it as a replacement (not a new SIM) then it will be linked to your existing account/membership/number/credit etc.

http://community.48months.ie/t5/The-Knowledgebase/You-need-a-new-SIM/ta-p/8487

Hope this helps.
I am not a 48 employee - if you need to contact 48 support you can do so by chat, email (support@48months.zendesk.com) or phone.

Ive already ordered my nano sim last fri, still waiting for it to arrive, i didnt realise there was a swap option, maybe theres a swap option when im activating it ?

dalyer
The Legend
The Legend
Not to worry.
When you get the new SIM don't activate it.
Contact 48 support (see my signature below) and tell them that you want to activate the new SIM as a replacement and they'll be able to assist.

Hope this helps.
I am not a 48 employee - if you need to contact 48 support you can do so by chat, email (support@48months.zendesk.com) or phone.