cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

internet only option ?

Anon
Not applicable

Hello , can you make an internet only package ? say 20GB for 15 euro or something along the lines ?? 

I use internet more than calls and know many people looking for this type of package , i have stuck the sim into unlocked modem sticks and the internet works grand through them .

So it be similar to vodafone or 3 etc mobile modem .

We can buy our own modems online and then stick d sim in and have the internet .

I just think it would be a good idea to have internet only options like 5GB , 10GB , 20GB etc .....

1 REPLY 1

dc888
Crew (retired)
Crew (retired)

@lawles091 wrote:

Hello , can you make an internet only package ? say 20GB for 15 euro or something along the lines ?? 

I use internet more than calls and know many people looking for this type of package , i have stuck the sim into unlocked modem sticks and the internet works grand through them .

So it be similar to vodafone or 3 etc mobile modem .

We can buy our own modems online and then stick d sim in and have the internet .

I just think it would be a good idea to have internet only options like 5GB , 10GB , 20GB etc .....

Hey 

We don't have an internet only membership.

The closet would be the mitch membership which gives you the following:

15GB of internet

50 Mobile minutes

100 Texts

That's available for €15.  You can have a look at that membership here http://48months.ie/membership-plans.

Damian