Memberships
Don't know your Don from your Guido? Need more info on your plan or change something on your account? This is the section for you.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Don

why has my membership not go onto phone

hollys6 by Visitor
  • 2 replies
  • 0 like

Problem paying for membership

I tried to buy the Mitch plan today, but when I tried to pay with visa, I got through to the last step, after you verify it with visa, but then it said "your payment has not been accepted due to security limitations". I thought it might have been bec...

aoifiee by Newcomer
  • 4 replies
  • 0 like

Money gone no credit ?

Membership bought yesterday says it's in but now it's still not there , sort it out!! Money well wasted

emmam97 by Newcomer
  • 2 replies
  • 0 like

The guido

Hi I bought credit online yesterday and when I went online my membership never changed. I did the same again this morning and it didn't change. I hope I have not got charged for my 2 attempts.

My calls

I just baught my standard membership and all my call minutes is gone but its only few days into it

Credit Balance

I have €4 on my account but I need €10 for the Guido package. Is there some way I can top up by €6?

My phone doesn't work abroad

I have updated my membership and paid €7.50 for add ons for EU ROAMING. But I am here in Amsterdam and my phone says there is no service or "searching". Also in the settings on My phone the 'carrier' option disappears every time I go into it.I was wo...

Credit nearly gone

Hi I topped up by 5€ to set up iMessage but now it's down to 41c can you check where it's gone ?

Monthly mem on the double

I paid my May membership twice in error ; just see from bank statement it went through twiceJust paid my June membership this morning ; it's due 11th and my membership saying it's in credit and expires 11th June.Can the double payment in May be refun...