Memberships
Don't know your Don from your Guido? Need more info on your plan or change something on your account? This is the section for you.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Extending my membership

My membership ends on the 13th. Is there a way I can extend the membership and keep the sim I already have? Or do i have to buy a new membership/sim?

Change my plan

Hey guys I have been with 48 a while now and started off with €10 package now I'm trying to change my plan to €20 a month but don't know how all help would be great full plz!!

Anon by Not applicable
  • 2 replies
  • 0 like

Membership problems

I topped up and sent in a message "monthly", they told me I was set up and ready to use my membership. But when I tried making a call or sent a message, it wouldn't let me saying I had no credit.....I had topped up by €20 and now they've gone to wast...

aqsaa by Newcomer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 like

Membership problems

Bought €10 credit the first time but didnt recieve any membership, e.g free texts and calls. Then bought €10 credit again and topped up, but still experiencing the same problems.... Please fix this problem ASAP (+353894783602),

aqsaa by Newcomer
  • 3 replies
  • 0 like

Credit

Hi,Last night, bought the Guido plan, however I was billed twice and and received two plans but I only need and want one. Is there any way of getting reimbursed?Thanks,Richard

Resolved! No minutes left

hi I'm on the unlimted calls and txt plan now my phone says I've no minutes left!!! Never happened before as I have unlimited calls and texts for €20 per month..... Can u help me figure out ways wrng??

26jeff by Newcomer
  • 5 replies
  • 2 like

Membership not lasting?

Hi I topped up with 20 don membership less than a month ago and after 2 weeks I was out of calls and there is no way I used over 1000minutes

casey28 by Newcomer
  • 4 replies
  • 0 like

Mebership

Brought my membership last night I pick calls, landline and internet I got calls and landline but no internet what I need most is d internet pls someone should pls help out!!!And also when am aboard my internet doesn't work too why is it like that ?

efewill by Newcomer
  • 7 replies
  • 0 like

abroad

I'm abroad how do I get texts and Internet for abroad