Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Highlighted

Membership not lasting?

Newcomer
‎30-07-2015 02:41 PM
Hi I topped up with 20 don membership less than a month ago and after 2 weeks I was out of calls and there is no way I used over 1000minutes
Posted from Apple iPhone
0 Likes
Highlighted

Re: Membership not lasting?

[ Edited ]
The Legend
‎30-07-2015 03:13 PM

Contact 48 support here and they can give you details of your calls and maybe explain where your minutes went to:

http://www.48months.ie/help#ask-a-48-agent

Are you sure that the most recent Don membership is actually active?

Could it be that you have another (e.g. Standard, Guido?) membership active, the Don one has stacked and you ahve used up the 300 mins on the other membership?

What does your online account say about your current membership type and expiry date?

Does your Membership Planner list a next membership and start date?

Hope this helps.

I am not a 48 employee so if you need to contact 48 support then use option 3 or the chat facility here.
0 Likes
Highlighted

Newcomer
‎30-07-2015 11:51 PM
Hi current menbership says the don due to expire on 4th August at 23.59 I can not understand how I ran out of minutes as I definately did not use anywhere near 1000
Posted from Apple iPhone
0 Likes
Highlighted

The Legend
‎31-07-2015 12:53 AM
OK. Contact 48 support so and they can give your your call logs and maybe explain what's going on.

I am not a 48 employee so if you need to contact 48 support then use option 3 or the chat facility here.
Posted from Micromax A310
0 Likes
Highlighted

The Legend
‎31-07-2015 12:04 PM

Did you get anywhere with this?

0 Likes

Announcements
Welcome to the 48Community!

To take part in the discussions or to post your own question, you'll need to register so If you haven't already registered, now is a good time to do so. Register now >>

While you're here, check out our "Featured Topics" below.

Our Troubleshooting Guide and Knowledgebase contain help and support articles and popular questions to help you as a 48 customer.

Order a free SIM
Earn some extra credit or cash with MatesRates!
Unlock your phone
Ask the community