Memberships
Don't know your Don from your Guido? Need more info on your plan or change something on your account? This is the section for you.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Using credit without membership

I have recently cancelled my membership as I am living abroad for six months. I still have credit and have been trying to send international texts with it but it doesn't work. Do you need to have a membership to use your credit?

Cannot renew membership

Everytime i log on to my account and try to buy more membership the link to buy the membership has turned grey and i cannot enter the link. On the screen it says that it is processing the last order and to refresh the page. This has been proven to be...

jlong30 by Newcomer
  • 3 replies
  • 0 like

New price plans?

Any chance of getting land line minutes with the €15 plan? Tesco 1D and Meteor offering really attractive plans right now and I'd like to stay loyal to 48 . Any news on new plans would be very welcome thanks.

kopfile by Newcomer
  • 2 replies
  • 0 like

MEMBERSHIP WON'T WORK!

Hi,I have purchased a Mitch membership earlier today and have not been able to use it. My old one has been terminated as of yesterday so it isn't a problem with overlapping memberships. Please help!Jenn.

Mitch

So I am on the pitch membership and I can't get landline calls ..I know So then i added two euro to my credit because I needed it but I still couldn't ring the landline? How come this is? Also when will 48 get 4g In ireland?