cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unable to update registered credit card details

DenisB6905
Visitor

Hi.  My Credit Card has expired.  Today, I tried twice on the mobile, to Edit the old card's info, and twice again just now, from a desktop computer - all attempts failed!  Everything goes fine until the last step, when after successfully completing the security check by my Bank, who then prompts that it is now redirecting me back to the 48 website, but I'm greeted with a "Something went wrong, we're working on a fix, try again later..." pop-up.  I've even tried deleting the old cards info entirely, then adding the card details again, all to no avail.

Luckily, my auto-renew isn't for another week, but from past experience with 48, that date will come & go, and the problem still won't be fixed.  Are there any other experiencing similar problems?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Also, have you tried deleting any previously registered card details first and the troll to add the new card details in case that makes any difference?

I am not a 48 employee - if you need to contact 48 support you can do so by chat, email (support@48months.zendesk.com) or phone.

View solution in context

13 REPLIES 13

DenisB6905
Visitor

Crisis averted!  There is a problem with my CC.  With nothing left to do, I tried adding my debit card details instead - and it worked!  Further investigation revealed that although I had activated my new CC online, it's the address that was the problem. I moved over a year ago, updating my change of address with BOI at the time, but neglected to do the same with the CC. The bank says it takes 5 days for the new address to come into effect.  So basically, it was my own fault. 🙃

Thanks for explaining the root cause of the problem @DenisB6905 - it might help others in the future. 👍

I am not a 48 employee - if you need to contact 48 support you can do so by chat, email (support@48months.zendesk.com) or phone.

richardc9867
Newcomer

This happened to me because I had not activated the credit card.

Good point @richardc9867 - that might help others in the same position in the future. 👍