cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unable to buy a membership

GaryW7719
Newcomer
Hi, I have tried to buy a membership with 2 different cards (from 2 different banks) this morning but keep getting an error saying there is a problem with my card. I have checked the cards and they work fine elsewhere.

Is there a processing problem with your site at the moment and when will it be fixed?

11 REPLIES 11

debop
Newcomer

Having the same problem, tried 2 different visa and one mastercard. Transaction is authorised by card company but then fails on callback to 48

If you're entering the card details on the fly then maybe try registering the card with the account first and then try buying membership again.

Otherwise you both probably need to contact 48 support.

See the link in my signature below or email them on support@48months.zendesk.com

Hope this helps.

I am not a 48 employee - if you need to contact 48 support you can do so by chat, email (support@48months.zendesk.com) or phone.

This is the process I always use to buy the membership, wondering whats changed

The same error occurs when I try to add the card to my payment details.
Again the card provider validation completes successfully but it looks like the callback from payment provider to 48 is timing out. Clearly some outage on 48 side

@debop wrote:

The same error occurs when I try to add the card to my payment details.
Again the card provider validation completes successfully but it looks like the callback from payment provider to 48 is timing out. Clearly some outage on 48 side

Yes - @GaryW7719  has already clarified that 48 support have said that it's a problem at their end.

I am not a 48 employee - if you need to contact 48 support you can do so by chat, email (support@48months.zendesk.com) or phone.

GaryW7719
Newcomer
1 card is registered on the site and has been used for the last 6 months without issue.

I was on to support, they say a lot of customers are having this issue and they are trying to resolve it. I'll try again later today.

I see.

I really don't understand why this seems to crop up again and again for some people.

Very odd... Man Sad

northern
Newcomer

cant believe thay still havent fixed it. in this day and age

GaryW7719
Newcomer
Seems to be working now, just tried with my original card and it went straight through. Hope everyone else gets sorted also... Until the next time 👍