cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Text messages

MagO3408
Newcomer
Hi, I joined 48 last week, everything fine for a week, now I can't send text messages, any idea what's wrong?
8 REPLIES 8

Breni4495
Newcomer

Having the same problem for last 3 days, cant recieve or send txts, . Any help guys?

SeanC4186
Newcomer
Same here, any update on this being fixed?

Hi I am the same. Cannot receive or send text messages since 11th of February.

MagO3408
Newcomer
I've rang them, apparently the technical team are working on it but they have no idea when it will be fixed, crap service. Will be moving back to lod network I think, might have to pay more but at least it works.

@MagO3408 wrote:
I've rang them, apparently the technical team are working on it but they have no idea when it will be fixed, crap service. Will be moving back to lod network I think, might have to pay more but at least it works.

What number did you use to call them?

Edit: oh, was it 1800 825 848?

https://48.ie/legal/code-of-practice

I am not a 48 employee - if you need to contact 48 support you can do so by chat, email (support@48months.zendesk.com) or phone.

MagO3408
Newcomer
Yes that was the number I used. Tried to email them on the address they give for complaints but it comes up as an invalid address

Thanks @MagO3408 

I used this email address and it didn't bounce and I got an automated response:

support@48months.zendesk.com

I am not a 48 employee - if you need to contact 48 support you can do so by chat, email (support@48months.zendesk.com) or phone.

Same problem for me. extremly poor customer service. How am i supposed to enter my online account for the past 3 days?! i had no problem for the past 3 years but this one is a huge one and no one at 48 seems to care. I'm leaving.