cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

RESOLVED (Payments not working - 4/6/24)

EdanR0361
Newcomer

"Oops. Something went wrong. We are working on a fix. Check back shortly."

This appears after I enter my card details and click Pay Now. I tried my saved card as well as entering a new one.

Anyone else experiencing the same today? It's not the first time I've had this problem with the 48 payment portal.

31 REPLIES 31

Yep. Same here today. Did it several times and still cant proceed.

Another case here:

So I guess that it's a general issue.

You'll all have to contact 48 support to get them to look into and fix this.

See the links in my signature below.

I am not a 48 employee - if you need to contact 48 support you can do so by chat, email (support@48months.zendesk.com) or phone.

I tried using the Gift Shop to buy a membership plan for my son and got the same error so it looks like there is a general problem with payment processing on 48 at the moment. Hopefully it'll be fixed soon.

I am not a 48 employee - if you need to contact 48 support you can do so by chat, email (support@48months.zendesk.com) or phone.

I've reported the issue to 48 support so that they are aware of it.

agent is not available with working hours, joke, email reply 7 days.....

LeanneK6643
Newcomer

Mine is the same

Yes - it's a site wide problem.

Richieu9921
Newcomer

It is not letting me buy another plan after my last subscription

What happens when you try?

Any error messages?

Are you using the app or the website?

The app has been flakey again for a while so I would try the latter if you haven't already.

If you need to contact 48 support then see the links in my signature below.