cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Payment

sev
Newcomer
Hi , I’m customer 48 long time , first time I have this problem, I paid accidentally twice for one membership €10 in February , please help me with getting money back or maybe use for next month March ? Please, help me with sorted this problem ...
3 REPLIES 3

dalyer
The Legend
The Legend

If you bought two memberships then that's no problem and you won't lose out as the second one will stack to kick in when the first one runs its normal monthly course and expires.

Hope this helps.

I am not a 48 employee - if you need to contact 48 support you can do so by chat, email (support@48months.zendesk.com) or phone.

sev
Newcomer
Thank you very much! Hope I will use second membership automaticity next month as you sad!

dalyer
The Legend
The Legend
There is definitely no problem with buying multiple memberships in advance and letting them stack up to kick in as I described.
Your My48 account page should reflect the fact that you have a prepaid membership on your account to kick in when the current one eventually expires.

Hope this helps.
I am not a 48 employee - if you need to contact 48 support you can do so by chat, email (support@48months.zendesk.com) or phone.