cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Not able to log In to My48

BernieS2296
Newcomer

Is anyone else not able to log in the last few days? I get “Wrong credentials!” and then when I go to reset password and enter my email, I get “Invalid 48 email address”.

I’m using a friend’s account to post this.

I have told 48 support, they say there is a system error and they do something and I can log in again but within an hour it’s gone again and the same issue occurs. The password reset is also not working when I am able to get into the account.

48 support raised a ticket for me but just wondering is anyone else facing the same issue?

5 REPLIES 5

dalyer
The Legend
The Legend

Do you mean the app or the website?

There was a problem with the app yesterday (confirmed by 48) but it seems to be fixed now.

I didn't have any problems using the website during that time:

I can log into both the app and the websiteand the Community Forum right now.

You can do almost everything on the website that you can do on the app.

I think that the only thing missing from the website is the ability to add contacts for the purposes of Flexi Data.

I am not a 48 employee - if you need to contact 48 support you can do so by chat, email (support@48months.zendesk.com) or phone.

It’s both the app and the website, I just get a slightly different error on the app - “Error. Unable to login - wrong user name or password!” And when I try to reset password I get “Error. Cannot send an email to this address”.

Weird - I can log into both fine today and I even went through the process of changing my password via the app and then by the website and was still able to log into both when I used the password in effect at the time.

I am not a 48 employee - if you need to contact 48 support you can do so by chat, email (support@48months.zendesk.com) or phone.

I know yeah it’s so weird, yeah my friend is the same, has no issues.

BernieS2296
Newcomer

I was just searching the community and saw this thread, seems very similar to what you were experiencing a few years ago @dalyer - https://community.48.ie/t5/Just-Hang-Out/Error-messige-logging-in-app/m-p/51099/highlight/true#M2284...

The app also seems to be back down again today for maintenance.