cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

No data, text or outbound calls

orlaithmullin
Visitor
Hi, I've had no data, text or outbound calls since last Thursday with a message saying monthly membership has expired when I try to make outbound call. Can receive calls. Membership had remaining data, minutes, etc. Auto renew of membership failed last night, no issues with my card. Any ideas? Feels like something corrupted on my 48 months account. Thanks
7 REPLIES 7

dalyer
The Legend
The Legend

You'll probably have to contact 48 support about this.

See the link in my signature below or email them at support@48months.zendesk.com

I am not a 48 employee - if you need to contact 48 support you can do so by chat, email (support@48months.zendesk.com) or phone.

orlaithmullin
Visitor
If I try to manually top up, I get a service unavailable message, get an error when I try to log in to my account. Am now nearly a week without service when I had a valid membership and my account will not allow a top up to process. Was on to agent, checked APN, no issues, suggested I top up with a gift, would not apply to my number. No follow up since ticket allegedly logged on Saturday. HELP!

Try calling the number on this page tomorrow?

It's meant for complaints but some people have used it when other attempts to get support failed.

I am not a 48 employee - if you need to contact 48 support you can do so by chat, email (support@48months.zendesk.com) or phone.

Thanks, will do

Thanks. Yes, I was asked to and provided screenshots of the transactions processed in my bank account. Will lodge formal complaint and contact CCPC. I've been told my issue has been escalated and I can expect a response in 3 to 5 days. Thanks for your help.

orlaithmullin
Visitor

Still not working, no joy with that complaints number, they sent me back to an agent who gave me an email address and get a case ID which I did, called complaints again, was told the agent would deal with me and I'd get a response within 24 hrs.  I got an email to validate who I was again for the 15th time this week.  I was asked 3 times on calls to top up using a gift which I did.  At this point, my bank account has been debited by 40 euro, including the auto renew subscription that did not get applied to my 48 account.   Today, I've been told that the payments were declined by my bank.  They have not been, they have been processed.  What do I do next?  This is absolutely absurd and frustrating.  The support or complaint team are not listening to me, I am 40 euro down and I have had no outbound calls, texts or data for 8 days now.

That all sounds very frustrating and unsatisfactory.

The only thing that I can think of is to make a formal complaint.

By email or in writing if necessary.

You could also contact ComReg and/or CCPC but I think that they'll probably require you to exhaust 48's complaints process first.

Did support ask for or did you send them a screenshot of your online banking or statement showing that the payments were processed by your bank?

You might be able to contact your bank to get the payments reversed but obviously that's probably not going to help with getting sorted in terms of your 48 account.