Visitor
How do I chat with an assistant please?
9 REPLIES 9

dalyer
The Legend
The Legend

See here:

https://community.48.ie/t5/Memberships/customer-care-number/m-p/53861

If the chat facility does not appear then you just have to keep trying until it does.

What is your problem in case anybody here on the community forum can help?

Hope this helps.

I am not a 48 employee - if you need to contact 48 support you can do so by chat, email (support@48months.zendesk.com) or phone.

PreetyT9413
Newcomer
Hello, my 48 internet is not getting connected to smart TV, could you please help??

@PreetyT9413 wrote:
Hello, my 48 internet is not getting connected to smart TV, could you please help??

How exactly are you trying to get your Smart TV to work with 48?

Normally you connect a Smart TV to your home wireless or wired ethernet?

What exactly are you trying to do here?

Please post as much detail as possible.

Hope this helps.

I am not a 48 employee - if you need to contact 48 support you can do so by chat, email (support@48months.zendesk.com) or phone.

Theresaa7206
Newcomer
Received text to say I am connected to 48 but I cannot make fone call. I was told I was still connecting to 48 when I tried to purchase membership.

dalyer
The Legend
The Legend
I don't understand.
Where are you being told you're still connecting to 48 when you try to buy membership?
Can you log into your My48 account?
If you try to buy membership do you get any error message?
What is it exactly?
You won't be able to make calls until you have an active membership.
If necessary contact 48 support.

Hope this helps.

nadiao0054
Newcomer
hi i was wondering i just joined 48 but i cant access the internet when im outside my house i have my wifi and mobile data, on but nothing

Eugenec8392
Newcomer
I wanted membership for 7 99 but I got stuck with d 1 for 9. 99. I am a new customer

dalyer
The Legend
The Legend
Presumably you bought the wrong membership so?
I don't think that you can do anything but contact 48 support and ask them if they can switch you to the €7.99 membership from next month instead.

Hope this helps.

dalyer
The Legend
The Legend
@nadiao0054 you need to configure your internet settings

https://community.48.ie/t5/Other-Help/Internet-not-working-on-HUAWEI-ASCEND-g6-u10/m-p/34493#M12560

Hope this helps.