cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

My Roaming Page has disappeared

NoelK7519
Newcomer
My roaming balance went to 9.98GB .. as of yesterday. . I could use the small world icon to access it .. when I access it I get a page called THE SAFE .. nothing about roaming .. the page has vanished .. on that page yesterday was 9.98GB and towards the bottom was ALL CALL and ALL TEXTS .. yes on that same page that's gone missing .. pity I did not screenshot it .. Has anyone seen this or experienced the page going missing ?? Any info appreciated
2 REPLIES 2

dalyer
The Legend
The Legend
Seems to be an issue with the site/app/account page at the moment alright that it doesn't display the roaming data allowance.
I presume it's just a display issue and the actual allowance is still there though?

Hope this helps.
I am not a 48 employee - if you need to contact 48 support you can do so by chat, email (support@48months.zendesk.com) or phone.

NoelK7519
Newcomer
Yes hope you right .. was on to chat but agent no help .. it could be a glitch in system .. she could tell I had 9.98 left which is correct ..so might be just a display issue ..saw the mins and texts on the same Roaming display page .. gives the impression they are roaming mins and texts but agent says no .. bit confusing there