cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

My Credit card wont work and i cannot find a contact number

PeterN7393
Newcomer

Hi im a new or im back to 48 mobile after been away for a few months only to find my old number turned off And my credit card wont work   and i don't understand why. There is no 48 mobile on the system i used to buy a voucher from so in other words no way to top up , Have spent half the day trying to sort this out and its still not working , Really fed up at this stage , and cannot get into my old account for some reason has someone taken over this  as its not the same, they need a proper customer service thats a main part of a company,

Regards Peter.

peter newsome
1 REPLY 1

dalyer
The Legend
The Legend

If you don't buy membership for 6 months then your account gets deactivated and you need to contact 48 support to get it reactivated.

If you don't buy membership for 12 months then your account gets deleted and the number gets recycled.

If that happens then you need to get a new SIM/number and register a new account.

Top-up vouchers were discontinued several years ago.

If you need to contact 48 support see the link in my signature below or email them at support@48months.zendesk.com

I am not a 48 employee - if you need to contact 48 support you can do so by chat, email (support@48months.zendesk.com) or phone.