cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Move number keep Old 7.99 tariff?

JeffC6324
Newcomer

Basically as above, do you lose the old membership rate if you have an older number that you did not switch prior to a rate change and want to do so now. 

Thanks

5 REPLIES 5

dalyer
The Legend
The Legend

I don't think so.

But maybe check with 48 support to be sure.

See the link in my signature below or email them at support@48months.zendesk.com

I am not a 48 employee - if you need to contact 48 support you can do so by chat, email (support@48months.zendesk.com) or phone.

JeffC6324
Newcomer
Okay thanks

I'm pretty sure that just porting a number in will not bump you off the old €7.99 membership, but you might want to check just to be 100% sure... 🙂

I am not a 48 employee - if you need to contact 48 support you can do so by chat, email (support@48months.zendesk.com) or phone.

Judging by this, the only thing that would bump you off being able to buy the €7.99 membership would seem to be if you bought another membership at some point.

https://48.ie/legal/terms-and-conditions#29

JeffC6324
Newcomer
Thanks. Yeah I'm kinda wary about doing it. I don't mind keeping both separate but it's an old number I've also used for many years. I kinda should have done it before the tariffs changed. Anyway thanks for your help. I check it out fully before any proceeding.