cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Membership was canceled due to block on my bank card

GordonC5519
Visitor

I can't renew my membership for September because my plan was canceled. Auto-renew was on but my card had to be blocked just before payment was to be made. 

3 REPLIES 3

dalyer
The Legend
The Legend

I don't understand what you mean by your plan was cancelled?

Once a membership has been bought it doesn't get cancelled even if the card used to purchase it gets blocked as the transaction has already gone through.

If your payment card was blocked then it makes sense that auto-renewal failed.

Can't you get the card unblocked and then manually buy membership for this period?

If not what happens?

Any error messages?

If you need to contact 48 support about this then see the link in my signature below or email them at support@48months.zendesk.com

I am not a 48 employee - if you need to contact 48 support you can do so by chat, email (support@48months.zendesk.com) or phone.

LukeB3537
Newcomer

My bank took its charges out on Friday which meant I couldnt pay my membership and now I cant make phone calls till I get paid Wednesday. Is there any way 48 has a trust plan for a long term member, its 2 days. 

I'm really stuck !!!

@LukeB3537 wrote:

My bank took its charges out on Friday which meant I couldnt pay my membership and now I cant make phone calls till I get paid Wednesday. Is there any way 48 has a trust plan for a long term member, its 2 days. 

I'm really stuck !!!

Not as far as I know.

Contact 48 support though just in case they can help.

See the link in my signature below or email them at support@48months.zendesk.com

I am not a 48 employee - if you need to contact 48 support you can do so by chat, email (support@48months.zendesk.com) or phone.