cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Bought membership 2 days ago but no membership now

DianaS1331
Newcomer

Hi I purchased a membership of €7.99 on the 28th of June. You took my money and then went in again last night to take another €7.99 out and I woke up this morning to my monthly membership has run out. Where did the membership I paid for on the 28th June go when it was charged to my card?

3 REPLIES 3

dalyer
The Legend
The Legend

What exactly do you mean by this: 

"You took my money and then went in again last night to take another €7.99"

Are you saying that you bought two €7.99 membership plans or that 48 charged you twice for one?

What does your My48 account Dashboard say about your current membership plan status, allowance balances and expiry date? 

What does your Transactions page say about recent payments/purchases? 

Does your Buy Plan page list any upcoming membership plans? 

If you need to contact 48 support about this then see the links in my signature below.

I am not a 48 employee - if you need to contact 48 support you can do so by chat, email (support@48months.zendesk.com) or phone.

Exactly what I said. They took €7.99 when I renewed my membership on the 28th and then tried to take it out again last night. Also I have just realised this has been happening for months now where they have taken payment twice for the membership all to my plan each month. So where is the second €7.99 going and why are they taking €15.98 a month from my account.

You didn't address the questions that I asked in an attempt to clarify matters. 

You'll have to contact 48 support for further assistance with this.

See the links in my signature below.

I am not a 48 employee - if you need to contact 48 support you can do so by chat, email (support@48months.zendesk.com) or phone.