cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Membership paid but can't make calls or use data

oonaghobrien
Newcomer

My membership has renewed and shows on my account as having mobile minutes and data however when I try to make a call I get a message you need to renew your membership. I also have no internet access.

Help would be appreciated - I have emailed support but have no access for two days now.

5 REPLIES 5

dalyer
The Legend
The Legend

Nobody here on the Community Forum is really going to be able to help with this.

You'll have to persist with contacting 48 support.

See the link in my signature below or email them at support@48months.zendesk.com

If you have cause for complaint then see here:

Did you ever have internet access?

Are your APN settings configured correctly?

Do you get the message about renewing membership on calls to Irish landline/mobile numbers?

Can you receive calls and texts?

I am not a 48 employee - if you need to contact 48 support you can do so by chat, email (support@48months.zendesk.com) or phone.

I have been able to get and make calls as well as access the internet for years. I can still receive calls and texts. I have an email into customer support but no response yet.

Maybe try calling the phone number here?

I am not a 48 employee - if you need to contact 48 support you can do so by chat, email (support@48months.zendesk.com) or phone.

mountainman
Newcomer
Was this problem solved having the same issue’s?

Almost certainly you'll need to contact 48 support if you're having the same problem as I mentioned to you already here:

See the link in my signature below or email them at support@48months.zendesk.com