cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Membership not renewed but money taken

Igork0393
Newcomer

Hi, I have such a problem, today I was supposed to renew my membership, bought 04/07/2024. The membership has taken money from my account and in my account 48 shows that I have not bought it and I need to pay for the membership again.

5 REPLIES 5

dalyer
The Legend
The Legend

What does your My48 account Dashboard say about your current membership status, allowance balances and expiry date?

What does your Transactions page say about recent payments/purchases? 

Does your Buy Plan page list any upcoming membership plans?

Can you use any services - make/receive calls, send/receive texts, use mobile data? 

If you need to contact 48 support about this then see the links in my signature below.

I am not a 48 employee - if you need to contact 48 support you can do so by chat, email (support@48months.zendesk.com) or phone.

KarenD7006
Newcomer
The same thing has happened to me only this morning and still had not had my membership updated so I have no data !!!! How utterly annoying and what's the point ....crap service

What does your My48 account Dashboard say about your current membership status, allowance balances and expiry date?

What does your Transactions page say about recent payments/purchases? 

Does your Buy Plan page list any upcoming membership plans?

Can you use any services - make/receive calls, send/receive texts, use mobile data? 

If you need to contact 48 support about this then see the links in my signature below.

I am not a 48 employee - if you need to contact 48 support you can do so by chat, email (support@48months.zendesk.com) or phone.

The same thing happened me. I renewed my membership on Sunday, 14 July but it was never applied. My credit card has been charged. To your 3 questions, no to all. No upcoming membership, no transactions and no membership.

Have you contacted 48 support so?

See the links in my signature below.