cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Lost mobile plan

Vincentc3033
Newcomer
Our bank card expired updated with new card , it is duel account, only one phone working on 48 mobile ph.no. 0857165295 , other ph.no.0868890351 , message on phone plan has expired
2 REPLIES 2

dalyer
The Legend
The Legend

You'll need to explain the problem more clearly as the issue isn't really clear from your post.

What exactly do you mean by "lost mobile plan"?

What "duel (dual I presume?) account" are you referring to? 

48 don't do such accounts, only individual accounts with a separate logon for each phone number/SIM etc.

Do you mean that the bank account associated with the card is a joint account in two names?

Why would that be relevant? 

If you got a new bank card then you'll need to register the new details on both 48 accounts if you want the account to remember the card details and optionally enable membership plan auto-renewal. 

Doing it on one won't be sufficient.

If the second 48 account's membership plan has expired then presumably you need to buy a new one? 

For each account what does they My48 account Dashboard say about the current membership status, allowance balances and expiry date?

Are the correct payment card details registered on the account? 

If you need to contact 48 support about this then see the links in my signature below.

By the way, it's not a great idea to post your names and phone numbers in a public forum like this where anybody can see and use them.

I am not a 48 employee - if you need to contact 48 support you can do so by chat, email (support@48months.zendesk.com) or phone.

Vincentc3033
Newcomer
We have monthly plan with 48 mobile , we had to update our bank details card expired. Updated details on 48 mobile
Only one ph. no. updated 0857165294 vincent coughlan , my wife ph did not update 0868890351 margaret coughlan