cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Leaving

jay68
Newcomer
Sorry guys, but it's time to go. Delighted with the service for almost 10 years. It's getting harder to top up now, more and more. Each machine or vendor I go to now, cannot or will not give me top up. It's a Pity really. Would love to stay, but the options for topping up now, are to slim. I need my fone for medical reasons. Sad to go.😞
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

jay68
Newcomer
Got sorted. My sister topped up my fone via her card, and i gave her the cost of it. I have refused up to this date, to do any kind of transactions with any banks for what they done to this Country. Looks like it's impossible now. 😞

View solution in context

3 REPLIES 3

dalyer
The Legend
The Legend
Voucher topups were discontinued earlier this month as announced here before Xmas

https://community.48months.ie/t5/The-Knowledgebase/Voucher-Retirement/ta-p/52781

Topping up by card is even simpler anyway.
And automatic membership renewal means you can forget about doing anything manually each month.

Hope this helps.
I am not a 48 employee - if you need to contact 48 support you can do so by chat, email (support@48months.zendesk.com) or phone.

jay68
Newcomer
Got sorted. My sister topped up my fone via her card, and i gave her the cost of it. I have refused up to this date, to do any kind of transactions with any banks for what they done to this Country. Looks like it's impossible now. 😞

dalyer
The Legend
The Legend
For what it's worth as far as I know some credit unions offer debit cards.

Hope this helps.
I am not a 48 employee - if you need to contact 48 support you can do so by chat, email (support@48months.zendesk.com) or phone.