cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Issues with membership plan renewal

TvishaM6496
Newcomer

I have recently joined 48 and have just renewed my plan by paying the 12.99 amount. I wanted to use the credits but couldn’t as I later realised I didn’t have 12.99 worth of credits.

I had a 12.54 euro credit. I added 1 euro to use my credit points to buy a plan. I wasn’t sure if i have an active plan I can pay for the next month so I was just trying out the credit purchase which unfortunately went through. I want to confirm whether my plan will be active for 2 months since I’ve paid for one month and the other through credit. It ideally should count towards next month’s payment but the dashboard shows that the plan will renew on 13/11/24 (one month from now) so I just wanted to confirm.

Also while I was trying to check my plan status to see whether it has registered the payment till 13/12/24 (i.e. the next 2 months) it kept displaying an error message - ‘you are not allowed to purchase memberships, since you have a Bundle in progress’).

1 REPLY 1

dalyer
The Legend
The Legend

I'm not sure that I understand your issue. 

But if you have €12.99 or €13.54 cash credit on your account then that doesn't mean that you have a membership plan. 

You need to buy a membership plan with the cash credit in order to have a plan and be able to use services. 

If, when you try to buy a membership plan, you are getting the "bundle in progress" message then you'll need to contact 48 support to get this rectified.

It's a common problem for some reason that has never been explained (or fixed) by 48 support.

To contact 48 support see the links in my signature below.

I am not a 48 employee - if you need to contact 48 support you can do so by chat, email (support@48months.zendesk.com) or phone.