cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Is Purchasing More than One Sim Allowed?

DenisB6311
Visitor

Hi.  I've just noticed that 48 has extended the 100Gig memberships till Jan 5th and am curious to know if an individual can purchase more than one sim?  I've been using my 48 sim with a B525 modem/router at home, for general broadband & telephony.  I'm also probably one of the few people in Ireland not to have ever owned a smartphone but am considering taking the plunge - hence the need for another 48 sim.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

dalyer
The Legend
The Legend
SIMs are free. You don't pay anything for them.
You can get as many as you want.
You need a separate email address for each account/SIM.
There is absolutely nothing preventing you from having one SIM for your 4G router and another for your smartphone.

Hope this helps.
I am not a 48 employee - if you need to contact 48 support you can do so by chat, email (support@48months.zendesk.com) or phone.

View solution in context

2 REPLIES 2

dalyer
The Legend
The Legend
SIMs are free. You don't pay anything for them.
You can get as many as you want.
You need a separate email address for each account/SIM.
There is absolutely nothing preventing you from having one SIM for your 4G router and another for your smartphone.

Hope this helps.
I am not a 48 employee - if you need to contact 48 support you can do so by chat, email (support@48months.zendesk.com) or phone.

Yes, 'Purchasing' was a poor choice of word! Good to know that there's no limit, although having to use a different email address for each is a bit of a pain - all of my other email addresses receive scant attention, as they're used mainly for 'junk email'. No matter, I appreciate your timely response (& solution).