Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Highlighted
Accepted Solution

Is Purchasing More than One Sim Allowed?

Newcomer
‎14-11-2020 06:00 PM

Hi.  I've just noticed that 48 has extended the 100Gig memberships till Jan 5th and am curious to know if an individual can purchase more than one sim?  I've been using my 48 sim with a B525 modem/router at home, for general broadband & telephony.  I'm also probably one of the few people in Ireland not to have ever owned a smartphone but am considering taking the plunge - hence the need for another 48 sim.

0 Likes

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted

Re: Is Purchasing More than One Sim Allowed?

The Legend
‎14-11-2020 07:30 PM
SIMs are free. You don't pay anything for them.
You can get as many as you want.
You need a separate email address for each account/SIM.
There is absolutely nothing preventing you from having one SIM for your 4G router and another for your smartphone.

Hope this helps.

I am not a 48 employee so if you need to contact 48 support then please see here.

View solution in context

Posted from Generic Android 2.0
0 Likes

All Replies
Highlighted

The Legend
‎14-11-2020 07:30 PM
SIMs are free. You don't pay anything for them.
You can get as many as you want.
You need a separate email address for each account/SIM.
There is absolutely nothing preventing you from having one SIM for your 4G router and another for your smartphone.

Hope this helps.

I am not a 48 employee so if you need to contact 48 support then please see here.
Posted from Generic Android 2.0
0 Likes
Highlighted

Newcomer
‎14-11-2020 08:37 PM
Yes, 'Purchasing' was a poor choice of word! Good to know that there's no limit, although having to use a different email address for each is a bit of a pain - all of my other email addresses receive scant attention, as they're used mainly for 'junk email'. No matter, I appreciate your timely response (& solution).
0 Likes

Announcements
Welcome to the 48Community!

To take part in the discussions or to post your own question, you'll need to register so If you haven't already registered, now is a good time to do so. Register now >>

While you're here, check out our "Featured Topics" below.

Our Troubleshooting Guide and Knowledgebase contain help and support articles and popular questions to help you as a 48 customer.

Order a free SIM
Earn some extra credit or cash with MatesRates!
Unlock your phone
Ask the community