ASB6245
Newcomer

I both a plan today but is not working like it used to

5 REPLIES 5

dalyer
The Legend
The Legend

What exactly do you mean?

Your post is unclear and doesn't explain what exact problem you're facing.

What do you mean by "it's not working like it used to"?

Remember that buying a new plan before the current one has expired doesn't terminate the current one prematurely and start the new one immediately. In that case the new plan stacks on your account to kick in when the current membership plan eventually expires.

If you use up membership plan allowances before the membership month is up then you need to buy an add-on or use Flexi Data to get more allowances for the rest of the current membership month.

What does your My48 account Dashboard say about your current membership status and expiration date?

What does your Transactions page say about recent payments?

Does your Buy Plan page list any upcoming memberships?

If you need to contact 48 support about this then see the link in my signature below or email them at support@48months.zendesk.com

I am not a 48 employee - if you need to contact 48 support you can do so by chat, email (support@48months.zendesk.com) or phone.

ASB6245
Newcomer
Hi, I was in this panel since 26/02/2024.

I bought a credit, but still don't have any sign of it. Only 3eur gift, this are about to finish.

Your post doesn't make much sense.

Please clarify what exactly is the problem that you're facing.

What are you referring to when you say "I bought a credit"?

Membership plan? Add-on? Cash credit?

What do you mean "don't have any sign of it"?

What are you looking for and where?

What do you mean by "proces(s?) internet but still don't have"?

What do you mean by "Only 3eur gift, this are about to finish"?

If you need to contact 48 support about this then see the link in my signature below or email them at support@48months.zendesk.com

I am not a 48 employee - if you need to contact 48 support you can do so by chat, email (support@48months.zendesk.com) or phone.

I presume that you're referring to this previous post but you never addressed any of the questions that I asked because that post was also unclear?

dalyer
The Legend
The Legend

Duplicate threads merged.