cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How long can I keep my phone number if I don't buy any plan?

LatviL4249
Newcomer

Hello, I would like to know how long I can keep my phone number if I decide not to top up my 12.99 euros plan for several months.
Thank you.

Is this still valid? “Your number may be recycled after six months to 1 year of inactivity (inactivity meaning no calls/texts/internet usage, and no top-ups or plan purchases). Any unused credit will be lost, your account will be closed, and your number may be given to someone else. ”

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

dalyer
The Legend
The Legend

See the terms and conditions:

7.2 In addition to the circumstances set out in Section 7.1 above, we may suspend (i.e. bar), restrict or end the provision of the 48 Services (in total or in part) if you choose not to purchase top up credit or make a chargeable use in respect of your Account for a period of 6 months.

7.3 Where the 48 Services are suspended because you have chosen not to purchase top up credit or make a chargeable use in respect of your Account for a period of 6 months, we will remove any credit on your Account after a further 2 months and credit will not be recoverable. Your service will then remain suspended for a further 5 months and can be reconnected at any time during this period. When the suspension period ends your service will be disconnected, this agreement will end and your number will be immediately lost.

As far as I can see your account is completely deleted and your number lost if you don't buy membership for a total of 13 months.

If you need to contact 48 support about this then see the links in my signature below.

I am not a 48 employee - if you need to contact 48 support you can do so by chat, email (support@48months.zendesk.com) or phone.

View solution in context

1 REPLY 1

dalyer
The Legend
The Legend

See the terms and conditions:

7.2 In addition to the circumstances set out in Section 7.1 above, we may suspend (i.e. bar), restrict or end the provision of the 48 Services (in total or in part) if you choose not to purchase top up credit or make a chargeable use in respect of your Account for a period of 6 months.

7.3 Where the 48 Services are suspended because you have chosen not to purchase top up credit or make a chargeable use in respect of your Account for a period of 6 months, we will remove any credit on your Account after a further 2 months and credit will not be recoverable. Your service will then remain suspended for a further 5 months and can be reconnected at any time during this period. When the suspension period ends your service will be disconnected, this agreement will end and your number will be immediately lost.

As far as I can see your account is completely deleted and your number lost if you don't buy membership for a total of 13 months.

If you need to contact 48 support about this then see the links in my signature below.

I am not a 48 employee - if you need to contact 48 support you can do so by chat, email (support@48months.zendesk.com) or phone.