cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forgot username and password

mogwinnya
Newcomer
Hiya

Perhaps someone can offer guidance. My friend has forgotten her username and her password. She's out of credit and can't add any. Any ideas?
6 REPLIES 6

dalyer
The Legend
The Legend
Her username is her email address.
And the login form offers an option to retrieve forgotten login credentials.
If all else fails then she needs to contact 48 support on support@48months.zendesk.com
In the meantime you could buy her membership via the gift shop and she could reimburse you if she's stuck.

https://www.48months.ie/giftshop

Hope this helps.
I am not a 48 employee - if you need to contact 48 support you can do so by chat, email (support@48months.zendesk.com) or phone.

dalyer
The Legend
The Legend
Did that help at all @mogwinnya?
I am not a 48 employee - if you need to contact 48 support you can do so by chat, email (support@48months.zendesk.com) or phone.

mogwinnya
Newcomer
Yes sir.

I ended up gifting her the credit. Thanks for your guidance.

Mogwinnya

dalyer
The Legend
The Legend
Did she manage to get her login details though?

mogwinnya
Newcomer
No. We kicked the can down the road. She's happy so long as she has credit. The fact that I'm gifting it to her is a bonus ( for her). Thanks again for the help

Mogwinnya

dalyer
The Legend
The Legend
If she knows her email address but not her password then she just needs to click the reset password link on the login page.
If she has forgotten both then she needs to contact 48 support.

Hope this helps.