cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Failure of my subscription

AlainLeP6836
Newcomer

Bonjour, j'ai un dysfonctionnement de mon abonnement, en effet, vous m'avez fait mon prélèvement et j'ai aucune unité. Alors que je n'ai passé aucun appel et que vous avez bien fait le prélèvement, mon téléphone ne marche pas, je ne peux passer aucun appel. Pouvez-vous faire le nécessaire s'il vous plait je suis cardiaque et il est important que mon téléphone fonctionne auprès de moi . Merci 

1 REPLY 1

dalyer
The Legend
The Legend

Original text: 

Bonjour, j'ai un dysfonctionnement de mon abonnement, en effet, vous m'avez fait mon prélèvement et j'ai aucune unité. Alors que je n'ai passé aucun appel et que vous avez bien fait le prélèvement, mon téléphone ne marche pas, je ne peux passer aucun appel. Pouvez-vous faire le nécessaire s'il vous plait je suis cardiaque et il est important que mon téléphone fonctionne auprès de moi . Merci 

Google translation (from French): 

Hello, I have a problem with my subscription, in fact, you made my withdrawal and I have no units. Although I haven't made any calls and you have done the direct debit, my phone doesn't work, I can't make any calls. Can you do what is necessary please I have a heart condition and it is important that my phone works with me. THANKS

Your post isn't exactly clear. 

It would be better if you posted in English which is the primary language of this forum.

What do you mean by "I have no units"?

Is anything working? 

Outgoing/incoming calls, outgoing/incoming texts, mobile data? 

Do you have a network connection/signal bars? 

If not then if you do a manual search for networks can you see and connect to 48?

Is your phone unlocked for use on any network?

If outgoing calls don't work then what happens when you try to make a call? Any error messages?

When were things working ok last? 

What does your My48 account Dashboard say about your current membership plan status, expiry date and allowance balances? 

If you need to contact 48 support about this then see the links in my signature below.

I am not a 48 employee - if you need to contact 48 support you can do so by chat, email (support@48months.zendesk.com) or phone.