cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Didn’t get my money back from my account when I left 48.

rhapsody
Newcomer
Hi. I had awful trouble with 46 for the past 7 to 8 months. My phone had stopped working last November and got two whole months ye could not resolve the problem. I ordered a new sim as it was due to the upgrade to 4G and my SIM card was not new enough. When I ordered a new sim it never arrived. I tried to order another but at this stage you were no help to me. I had just over €20 on my 48 account and you had said that I would be reimbursed €20 for the two months I could not use my phone. I still have not received this back into my bank account. I need this fixed immediately. I am now with another network and have moved over my number. Now I cannot sign in to my account as it is saying my details cannot be shown. I need this to be finalised at this stage. You have exhausted my time and patience.
4 REPLIES 4

dalyer
The Legend
The Legend

You need to contact 48 support about this.

Nobody on the community forum can do anything about it.

FWIW I have had the same issue (getting refunds of credit after leaving) with many other service providers.

I reported the issue to the relevant consumer protection authorities but they did nothing.

Hope this helps.

I am not a 48 employee - if you need to contact 48 support you can do so by chat, email (support@48months.zendesk.com) or phone.

dalyer
The Legend
The Legend
Did that help at all @rhapsody?
For what it's worth the chat facility is usually the best/quickest way to get such issues resolved.
I am not a 48 employee - if you need to contact 48 support you can do so by chat, email (support@48months.zendesk.com) or phone.

hmjga
Newcomer
Online help is a joke....anything technical or money based they can’t do a thing.... they will refer it... then they’ll be sorry and refer it again.. then you’ll be made a priority and refer it... meanwhile nothing happens.

That's frustrating alright.

Maybe try the complaints process?

https://48.ie/legal/code-of-practice

Hope this helps.