Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Customer service

mirsaab
Visitor
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

With what?

You need to explain what your problem is!

I am not a 48 employee - if you need to contact 48 support you can do so by chat, email (support@48months.zendesk.com) or phone.

View solution in context

28 REPLIES 28

mirsaab
Visitor
????

With what?

You need to explain what your problem is!

I am not a 48 employee - if you need to contact 48 support you can do so by chat, email (support@48months.zendesk.com) or phone.

Anon
Not applicable
My hotspot disappeared on my phone when I upgraded the software . Iphone4s

Duplicate post - I replied to your other one here:

http://community.48months.ie/t5/Need-Help/I-upgraded-the-software-on-my-phone-to-ios8-No-hotspot-now...

mirsaab
Visitor
I top up my membership but my recent membership will be expire today after 10 mints what should I do now

@mirsaab wrote:
I top up my membership but my recent membership will be expire today after 10 mints what should I do now

The problem is not clear from this description.

Please explain it more clearly.

Please clarify what your My 48 page says about your current membership and expiry date and any next membership(s) and start date(s).

https://www.48months.ie/my-48

Please clarify precisely what your problem is.

Spamming the forum with multiple posts (most of which don't even make sense) is not going to help you to get an answer to whatever your problem/question is...

mirsaab
Visitor
I have no time on 8 mints left

mirsaab
Visitor
Can you answer me???

mirsaab
Visitor
I bought membership for €15 on 30 May and I used all membership now I bought new few mints ago but it's gonna b expire now at 11:59