Cant confirm contract

DonalO2044
Newcomer
Got contract email but cannot see box to tick confirmation
5 REPLIES 5

dalyer
The Legend
The Legend

I activated a new SIM yesterday and didn't have to confirm anything.

I got a popup window with details of the memberships (in tiny writing that I could hardly read - but I know about them already so wasn't really concerned) and when I closed that it let me proceed with the activation and membership purchase.

I didn't get any email.

Can you explain exactly what is happening for you?

Otherwise you will have to contact 48 support and ask them about what's happening.

See the link in my signature below.

Hope this helps.

I am not a 48 employee - if you need to contact 48 support you can do so by chat, email (support@48months.zendesk.com) or phone.

dalyer
The Legend
The Legend
Oh, I just checked the email account that I used to activate that SIM and I DID receive some emails but I didn't have to do anything with them (e.g. click any links etc to agree to anything) and was able to activate the SIM and buy membership yesterday in spite of not seeing those emails until just now.
I am not a 48 employee - if you need to contact 48 support you can do so by chat, email (support@48months.zendesk.com) or phone.

TonyO8838
Visitor

Your post (a reply to a two year old thread) was blank @TonyO8838 - did you mean to post a question or comment?

TonyO8838
Visitor
Sorry my eyes are messed up with trying to sort out the summary contract issues I am having trying to buy my 1st membership, I may have left the blank reply in the wrong post