cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can’t remember email

MiriamR3258
Newcomer
Hello, when I signed up for 48 years ago I signed up my elderly mom too. Our memberships need renewing. I have done mine through the app but I can’t sign in to update for my mom as she doesn’t have an email address. I can’t even remember how I signed her up as it was yrs ago. Please help me on how to update my moms card details?
2 REPLIES 2

dalyer
The Legend
The Legend

You'll have to contact 48 support about this.

But I think that if you can't remember the email address used for an account then you may be out of luck.

And, in my experience - presumably due to GDPR, they will only deal with the account owner and the way they identify the owner is via the email address/account login.

See the link in my signature below or email them at support@48months.zendesk.com

I am not a 48 employee - if you need to contact 48 support you can do so by chat, email (support@48months.zendesk.com) or phone.

dalyer
The Legend
The Legend

If you can't get access to your mother's My48 account because you don't know the email address then can't you renew her membership via the Gift Shop?

I am not a 48 employee - if you need to contact 48 support you can do so by chat, email (support@48months.zendesk.com) or phone.