Can’t buy membership

priyankam3388
Newcomer
3 REPLIES 3

dalyer
The Legend
The Legend

Your post was blank @priyankam3388 

You'll need to describe the issue that you're having if you want assistance from the community forum.

Include details of the exact steps that you're taking and any error messages that occur.

If the following doesn't help:

and you need to contact 48 support then see the link in my signature below or email them at support@48months.zendesk.com

I am not a 48 employee - if you need to contact 48 support you can do so by chat, email (support@48months.zendesk.com) or phone.

PaulOM2891
Newcomer
Hi. I have activated my sim this morning but I cannot purchase membership. Keep getting a message that, you're not allowed to purchase memberships since you have a bundle in progress. There's 7 hours gone by now since I activated my sim.
The sim is working as I can receive calls and texts.
I did receive a 1 gig data for free.
Can you please help me out with the issue.

@PaulOM2891 wrote:
Hi. I have activated my sim this morning but I cannot purchase membership. Keep getting a message that, you're not allowed to purchase memberships since you have a bundle in progress. There's 7 hours gone by now since I activated my sim.
The sim is working as I can receive calls and texts.
I did receive a 1 gig data for free.
Can you please help me out with the issue.

This seems to happen to some new uers for some reason that has never been explained here.

I think that you'll have to contact 48 support and ask them to look into it for you.

See the link in my signature below or email them at support@48months.zendesk.com

I am not a 48 employee - if you need to contact 48 support you can do so by chat, email (support@48months.zendesk.com) or phone.