Did you mean: 

Bought a new plan but it hasn't renewed

HARSHSANJAYK5609
Newcomer
7 REPLIES 7

dalyer
The Legend
The Legend

You'll need to post some more info in order to clarify the situation.

What does your My48 account Dashboard say about your current membership status, allowance balances, expiry date?

What does your Transactions page say about recent purchases?

Does your Buy Plan page list any upcoming membership plan?

Remember that a newly purchased membership plan does not start immediately if you have an active membership plan which has not yet run its full monthly course and expired.

In that case the newly purchased membership will "stack" as an upcoming plan on your account to start when the currently active plan eventually expires.

If you use up membership bundled allowances before the membership plan month is up then you need to buy and add-on (or use Flexi Data for data) to get more allowances to tide you over until the membership month is up and a new membership plan can start:

If you need to contact 48 support about this then see the links in my signature below.

I am not a 48 employee - if you need to contact 48 support you can do so by chat, email (support@48months.zendesk.com) or phone.

No Sir , You are not getting it . It is simple i paid my membership , but it havent reflected in my 48 account 

You didn't address any of the questions that I asked.

You should probably contact 48 support if you don't want to clarify matters in order to allow the Community Forum to try to assist you.

See the links in my signature below.

I am not a 48 employee - if you need to contact 48 support you can do so by chat, email (support@48months.zendesk.com) or phone.

HARSHSANJAYK5609
Newcomer

WhatsApp Image 2024-04-23 at 10.07.33 AM.jpeg

I cannot have a membership i paid the fees .

I can see that you have contacted earlier as well regarding the issue with your payment. I apologise for the inconvenience caused to you. We have got this escalated on priority basis. Please be rest assured your ticket number is REQ000000316145 and it will get resolved at the earliest.

This doesn't make any sense. 

What are you asking here?

dalyer
The Legend
The Legend

Duplicate posts/threads merged. 

There's no need to post multiple times about the same thing. 

Especially when I replied to your original post but you never addressed any of the questions that I asked or presumably contacted 48 support as I suggested.