cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

App not working

ossie
Visitor
Trying to get to the app and keep getting redirected to community page. Been like this for 5 days
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

dalyer
The Legend
The Legend
Try rebooting.
If that doesn't help then try uninstalling and reinstalling the app.

Hope this helps.
I am not a 48 employee - if you need to contact 48 support you can do so by chat, email (support@48months.zendesk.com) or phone.

View solution in context

6 REPLIES 6

dalyer
The Legend
The Legend
Try rebooting.
If that doesn't help then try uninstalling and reinstalling the app.

Hope this helps.
I am not a 48 employee - if you need to contact 48 support you can do so by chat, email (support@48months.zendesk.com) or phone.

dalyer
The Legend
The Legend
Did that help at all @ossie?

ossie
Visitor
Yes uninstalled and reinstall worked. Thank you for your help.

ossie
Visitor

dalyer
The Legend
The Legend
Great, glad it helped.
Not sure why that was necessary but somebody else mentioned it as a possible fix on another thread.
After the recent problem with the app it eventually just started working for me so not sure why this isn't the case for everybody.

axas9
Visitor
Hello, I was having the same problem. Even today, still getting redirected to the web. However, after reading teh above I have reinstalled the app and now works. I don't understand either. But anyway, thank you all.