cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Say hello + introduce yourself

Admin48
Crew (retired)
Crew (retired)

You shy? Nope didn’t think so. Own the room, say hello + introduce yourself.
I’ll kick it off.

I’m Denise, originally from Germany and I'm looking after this community as the community manager. I’m into travel + dancing (if I can spare enough time + cash) and I love spending a bit more on quality coffee (everyone needs some luxury)

But that’s enough about me. What about you? What do you spend all that cash on?

156 REPLIES 156

Favourite anime..Oh dear.. lets see.. Sword art online, (based on Online gaming =P) Code Geass and Darker than Black!! They have to be amongst the best i've seen!! I haven't seen Gundam Seed although it's now on my list to watch!! Alas  I haven't done any cosplay as of yet.. Saving up for a costume as Ichigo from Bleach though!

Ok I can't beat the subscription =( but i have done a course on being a Barista! But next I shall aim for a coffee subscription!! 😃

Your barista course is equally as impressive as my coffee subscription, Kevin 🙂

I actually recently watched Sword Art Online, they did a great job on that, it has so much references that only nerds understand but it's still enjoyable to watch if you're not a total video games freak. I also like that it doesn't end with the virtual reality like .hack//SIGN did (ever seen that one?) Is Bleach still running? I stopped watching it after episode 200 or so and went on to watch the musicals they did on that in Japan.

That's a very useful German word, Camille, it actually means "above" and it's written with the two dots on top 😉 You don't need to be a coder to get into gaming, you can go what I did and go into community management starting in customer service or QA, give it a go (doesn't earn much, though)

Anon
Not applicable

hehehheh Denise 

Admin48
Crew (retired)
Crew (retired)

hahaha...yeah, there are many more like this one making fun of my beautiful native language, tut tut!

Thank you 😃

Yeah I was really happy with it!! It kinda made me wish the technology existed now to be able to do all that stuff ..It would be amazing!! I actually want to rewatch it haha oh .hack i havent seen it all!! I watched a few episodes and then I got distracted because I found SAO and also I found D-Gray man's other 50 epidodes.. And Bleach actually finished for now! I watched it till the end and it's brilliant =D it finieshed at episode 360 or something like that I think? I was pretty sad cause I watched it for so long =/ There are musicals?? I must research into this and find them! =O 

Anon
Not applicable

My names kevin , im new here . Gona be starting college soon enough going to cahtal brutha street 😄 😄 😄 Deligghted !!!! 

just a quick question and its ok if you private messagge me this , what happens if i where to invite my sister . Shes 29 😕 would she still get the great deals , or is thatjust not possible . And my mate has gotten 48 and hes 23 😮 just wondering if it against the rules. hope he isnt seeing this or my sister Sandra O.o

Admin48
Crew (retired)
Crew (retired)

Welcome around here, Kevin. Going to college, huh? Are you well prepared for it? We've got some tips for people like you, have a look here, see if it's useful.

Well, we'll have to kick your mate off the network now, shouldn't have said anything. These things are better kept quiet, if you know what I'm hinting at 😉

Hi there I'm new here how do I type a post apart from replies 😭

You just did!

I am not a 48 employee - if you need to contact 48 support you can do so by chat, email (support@48months.zendesk.com) or phone.