Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Hi all, nice to meet you!

marionh
Crew (retired)
Crew (retired)

Hey Smiley Very Happy

What's up? How's your week going?

I thought I'd post a separate message to say hello and briefly introduce myself to all of you. I'm Marion, looking after the forums now that Denise is taking on other adventures. I love kitties, coffee, summer, parties, my iPhone (can't go anywhere without it!) and girly pink cocktails. What about you?

I've seen introduction posts from some of you guys. Cool bunch! If you haven't introduced yourself yet, drop a reply and say hi. 🙂

9 REPLIES 9

1amcn
Rock Star
Hi Marion

🙂

Ahhh you share my utter adoration for sweet little furballs... & also COFFIE (yumyum) !

Is'int it odd that sooo many of us on here have this same preference/vice! (?) 🙂

Im an Autumn loving girl myself season's wise...

You mention pink drinks... when i think pink - it's Turkish delight...!
(The choccy/goo bar made by the uber famous confectionary company)

😉

marionh
Crew (retired)
Crew (retired)

@1amcn wrote:
(The choccy/goo bar made by the uber famous confectionary company)

Goo bar? Thanks for the tip! Sounds like something I'd enjoy. Smiley Very Happy

Anon
Not applicable
welcome to 48 Marion! we're all sound here, so don't worry! 🙂

Anon
Not applicable

Hi 😄

Nice to meet you!
i'm sorta  tomboy, I love video games and don't care for frilly dresses or chickflicks 😉
Although I absolutely LOVE make up and spend ages looking at tutorials on youtube, even though I don't wear very much myself! I love animals, food, smoothies and the internet 😄

oh how I spend so long on the nternet , Reddit, Memecenter and Youtube suck me in for hours ! Like you, I can't be without my iPhone!!

kevinoism
Regular

Howdy Marion !!

Nice to meet you and welcome 😃

I'm an anime lover, cyclist , Coffee addict 😃 (maybe that isn't so positive but it could be worse =P )  and love anything liquorice or anis flavoured !! I love gaming buuttt the French Internet providers have decided to block my downloading of anything Steam related so i'm kind of in cold turkey at the moment -_- 

@kevinoism wrote:

Howdy Marion !!

Nice to meet you and welcome 😃

I'm an anime lover, cyclist , Coffee addict 😃 (maybe that isn't so positive but it could be worse =P )  and love anything liquorice or anis flavoured !! I love gaming buuttt the French Internet providers have decided to block my downloading of anything Steam related so i'm kind of in cold turkey at the moment -_- 

liquorice is yum and why have they blocked Steam?? That's outrageous! 😮

Anon
Not applicable

Kev don't forget the "e" in anise, I kinda read what you said wrong >_<
I have access to steam but I only have a 15GB lim download and already, from youtube alone, I almost go over the limit. Plus I have a mac so the games are quite limited. I got Limbo though and thats a fun game 😄

Ah yes , the great mistakes of typing too quickly =S but it was just cause your brain expected such a word , just like those memes that have the writing where when you read it it seems right but when you look its actually the wrong way around haha

Bloody hell, at least i have unlimited downloads.. but actually here there is a new thing which i may do , basically pay as you go broadband box with calls and shizzle for 17 quid a month, and it's unlimited i believe! Yeah i've yet to get that actually , but for now i'll have to stick to splinter cell and whatever else i brought with me from Ireland!!

And Marion they blocked steam and Viber because of it taking up bandwidth and also it's a pain of a company for anything to do with using it's service for gaming..

Anon
Not applicable
Hi Everybody!!

Hi Doctor Nick!