cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Say hello + introduce yourself

Admin48
Crew (retired)
Crew (retired)

You shy? Nope didn’t think so. Own the room, say hello + introduce yourself.
I’ll kick it off.

I’m Denise, originally from Germany and I'm looking after this community as the community manager. I’m into travel + dancing (if I can spare enough time + cash) and I love spending a bit more on quality coffee (everyone needs some luxury)

But that’s enough about me. What about you? What do you spend all that cash on?

156 REPLIES 156

Pay membership

Pay membership

Your two posts don't make much sense.

Are you having a problem?

If so maybe you can explain what it is in case somebody here can help?

I am not a 48 employee - if you need to contact 48 support you can do so by chat, email (support@48months.zendesk.com) or phone.

Anon
Not applicable

helloam briston i cant cal,mycard is just showing cal barred.so i dont know what to do

Admin48
Crew (retired)
Crew (retired)

Hey Briston (that's your name, isn't it?) thanks for saying hello. Sounds like you need help, here is the place to go for your help requests: http://community.48months.ie/t5/Need-Help/bd-p/NoticeBoard Leave a new message there and somebody will help you for sure.

Cheers,

Anon
Not applicable

Welll hello everyone ^_^

My name is Camille, 1'm 18, and i'm mad into video games and the internet 🙂
Which is why i'm glad there's this lovely space for me to jabber to people like yourselves!
And cash Denise? Jeez that's hard to come by, but i'm trying to save up for a laptop, for gaming you see ^_^ (Bio-shock Infinite is calling me)

BTW, I have this strange dislike to the font Comic sans, I think it looks absolutely awful, anyone agree?

Admin48
Crew (retired)
Crew (retired)

Oooooh, video games, I remember the times when I was addicted to MMORPGs like LOTRO, WOW, Warhammer Online and the likes. I guess that's the German side of my personality, we love PC games, especially role playing and strategy.

Are you planning to work in the gaming business by any chance? I know Bioware has offices in Galway, or at least they used to have. You should check out today's Google, type "Atari Breakout" into image search and you're in for a nice surprise 😉

Oh and don't get me started on comic sans...this might amuse you

Ah there are some really good ones now!! A new one came out called Ragnarok 2. It's completely free to play and  obviously pay for boosts etc but its easy to get through without!! It's a nice world in it and you get to see other players too and help them etc so it's pretty awesome!! I really want ot get LOTRO actually but maybe after my exams -_- , I want to get the new Final Fantasy online but its subscription which is kinda crippling =S

Anon
Not applicable

I love Zelda, but I really am interested into getting into those games you mentioned too! HOWEVER, it'll have to be until my exams are complete (I'm a sad little Leaving Cert), and those games are uber addictive (see what i did there? Did you like my German? It is German....right..?)

And jeez I'd love to get into the gaming industry, but alas, I have no coding talents and i'm a little scared to try!

Ooooooh internet cats ! Never old! They are purrfect though 😉 (ok ok i'll stop)

kevinoism
Regular

Hey y'all,

Seems things are quite different since I last logged on!!

As intoductions are in order, I'm Kevin. I'm an avid anime fan as it's my passion, I love video games and possibly spend a tad too long playing them.. Reality can be hard to distinguish =S . And Denise it seems we have something we both love to spend money on.. COFFEE!! or as Dave Grohl puts it.. FRESH POTS!!!! =P I love coffee a lot and like to try different cafes and see how they do their coffee =D oh and the remaining money is spent on technology is where my cash piles up.... and disappears in one swoop =( 

Hey there Kevin,

nice to meet you, and especially a fellow anime fan. I used to be a real Otaku but work has kept me from watching in the past years. What's your favourite anime? Mine has to be Gundam Seed, I even went to a convention dressed up as one of the characters from that anime once.

My love for coffee goes so far that I even have a subscription to gourmet coffee, can you beat that? 😄