cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Say hello + introduce yourself

Admin48
Crew (retired)
Crew (retired)

You shy? Nope didn’t think so. Own the room, say hello + introduce yourself.
I’ll kick it off.

I’m Denise, originally from Germany and I'm looking after this community as the community manager. I’m into travel + dancing (if I can spare enough time + cash) and I love spending a bit more on quality coffee (everyone needs some luxury)

But that’s enough about me. What about you? What do you spend all that cash on?

156 REPLIES 156

Anon
Not applicable
I have tried acquiring internet and APN settings I still can't get anything I have also sent emails for support

Did you try Tweakker APN assuming that you can access the Google Play Store over wifi?

What happened?

Did you double check any manually entered APN settings to make sure that they match one of the listed handset guides?

Did you enable [national] data roaming?

What exactly are your APN settings right now? Post them in full here an people might be able to comment.

Can you make and receive calls?

Being able to receive but not send text messages is a bit odd - it suggests that your SMSC is correctly configured. Do you have membership including text allowance? What does your online account say as I asked above?

You may just have to wait for support to get back to you.

I am not a 48 employee - if you need to contact 48 support you can do so by chat, email (support@48months.zendesk.com) or phone.

deebar
Visitor
Hey! I'm Paul! Brand spanking new to this network (so sick of 02) haha. I'm a dj, and I play three musical instruments, bass drums and guitar. I hale from Co. Wicklow. I a total coffee snob( it seems like I'm not the only one):P I am a part time sound engineering which is my real passion. I'm a bit of a laugh I hope! And always up for a chat:). Hope to talk soon!
--
Community Helper!
For FAQ visit http://community.48months.ie/t5/Most-Popular-Questions/bd-p/faq

Welcome on board, Paul. Looks like we've got quite a few creative people on here, are you performing, too? Important question from one coffee snob to another: cappuccino or flat white? 😄

@Admin48 wrote:

Important question from one coffee snob to another: cappuccino or flat white? 😄

Are you sure you're not a milk snob rather than a coffee snob? Man Tongue Man Wink

I am not a 48 employee - if you need to contact 48 support you can do so by chat, email (support@48months.zendesk.com) or phone.

Ts, those are details we can neglect, dalyer 😉 I could also ask: How do you brew your coffee - French press, cafetiere or drip decanter? (don't tell me you use instant coffee...)

I used to be in a band! but things got hairy as they always do! I havent in a while, still doesnt bother me though I enjoy just playing 🙂

Im a latte man :P, sometimes mocha if I need cheering up or just a vanilla latte if im in local starbucks or costa haha (I walk in and they know what i want and have it made), I also worked for Zavvi or virgin when it was around in ireland, when we closed down there sales dropped by half! At home though I use a cafetiere! instant coffee is the devil!

--
Community Helper!
For FAQ visit http://community.48months.ie/t5/Most-Popular-Questions/bd-p/faq

I see you're a man of good taste (although I would only drink coffee from Starbucks in emergencies). I also think a good packet of espresso should cost at least €8; discuss! 😄

Oh and you should join our Music thread and share your recommendations with us 😉

@Admin48 wrote:

Ts, those are details we can neglect, dalyer 😉 I could also ask: How do you brew your coffee - French press, cafetiere or drip decanter? (don't tell me you use instant coffee...)

Aerobie Aeropress. Man Happy

Oooooooh, ok, you are the real snob here 😉 What coffee do you use? I used to have a gourmet coffee subscription but then I couldn't drink that much coffee anymore and had to cancel. The coffee was the best I've ever tasted, though.