cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Say hello + introduce yourself

Admin48
Crew (retired)
Crew (retired)

You shy? Nope didn’t think so. Own the room, say hello + introduce yourself.
I’ll kick it off.

I’m Denise, originally from Germany and I'm looking after this community as the community manager. I’m into travel + dancing (if I can spare enough time + cash) and I love spending a bit more on quality coffee (everyone needs some luxury)

But that’s enough about me. What about you? What do you spend all that cash on?

156 REPLIES 156

pitbuliukas1995
Newcomer

@Admin48 wrote:

You shy? Nope didn’t think so. Own the room, say hello + introduce yourself.
I’ll kick it off.

I’m Denise, originally from Germany and I'm looking after this community as the community manager. I’m into travel + dancing (if I can spare enough time + cash) and I love spending a bit more on quality coffee (everyone needs some luxury)

But that’s enough about me. What about you? What do you spend all that cash on?

Request #335603

&NBS;Request #335603

More Info
&NBS;

fross
Newcomer

Hello Everyone I am Daniel and I am a Games Designer I am currently working on a platforming game http://www.pontification.net/ any of you interested we also realised a 2D level editing tool as a plugin for Unity http://www.polytie.com/ there is a free version so do have a go ^_^.  I am also a massive fan of good coffee helps me work at early hours into the morning. 🙂

logo_game.png

marionh
Crew (retired)
Crew (retired)

Hi Daniel, welcome welcome. Interesting looking game!

Filtered or instant for the coffee? 😛

jimmy1994
Newcomer

well im jake but something need to be solved on this site we need someone to talk to like a chatting thing to ask a quetion not really an email well it takes time before u are solved get sme few workers with this wake up the network coz i think something solved and done good people will be happy for it and in returns you get your fair share

Good idea - I've added this to the feature/enhancement request thread here:

Feature/enhancement requests thread

Hope this helps.

I am not a 48 employee - if you need to contact 48 support you can do so by chat, email (support@48months.zendesk.com) or phone.

Hi Jake and welcome to the forum. How was your weekend?

brianoneill95
Newcomer
Hey whats up I'm Brian
19 year old NCAD art student living in Dublin. I'm obviously interested in a lot of art, but I'm into music too, I play guitar, sing and beatbox a bit. Apart from that I'm a professional craic haver I s'pose and just your friendly neighbourhood ginger. 🙂

Anon
Not applicable

Hey Brian, my name is Camille 🙂
NCAD huh? I moved to Dublin this year for college and I live just off Thomas St and I pass NCAD every day 😄
What do you play? I looove music and play the cello,violin and piano. Pain in the ass transporting my cello around Dublin though -_-

Anon
Not applicable
beatbox battle?

brianoneill95
Newcomer
Nice one 🙂 Acoustic and a bitta electric guitar, mostly just
Cover songs for fun in my own time, I'm in digs at the moment though so I wouldnt be too fond of belting out the choons with the auld wan around! There does be an open mic night on occasion in NCAD though, feel free to wander in sometime outsiders are welcome 🙂