Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

No Voicemail. Poor Internet Signal.

PaulBT7603
Newcomer
Hello,
I was a GoMo customer changed to 48.ie recently and I have three issues,
1: Every time I go onto 48.ie I cannot see the contact agent icon, so can't speak.with an agent. I sent a message on their Messenger page but no reply.
2: Can't get voicemail to work.
I have read many comments on the community but hasn't helped me.
3: Internet is very slow on my phone, with previous internet providers it was much faster.
I did some internet speed tests and the results were poor.
When I try to watch for example a WhatApp video that was sent to me it takes a few seconds to load, you tube videos buffered a lot, some website I struggle to open, even 48.ie I have to wait for it to open, with my previous internet providers it was insistent.
Can someone from 48.ie contact me.
If I can't get my voicemail working and internet speed improved I'll go back to GoMo.
Thank you.
Paul.
2 REPLIES 2

dalyer
The Legend
The Legend

@PaulBT7603 wrote:

2: Can't get voicemail to work.
I have read many comments on the community but hasn't helped me.

You need to follow these instructions very carefully to set up voicemail:

https://community.48.ie/t5/The-Knowledgebase/How-do-I-use-my-Voicemail/ta-p/244

@PaulBT7603 wrote:

3: Internet is very slow on my phone, with previous internet providers it was much faster.
I did some internet speed tests and the results were poor.
When I try to watch for example a WhatApp video that was sent to me it takes a few seconds to load, you tube videos buffered a lot, some website I struggle to open, even 48.ie I have to wait for it to open, with my previous internet providers it was insistent.

Delete your APN and reconfigure it from scratch using these instructions:

https://community.48.ie/t5/Other-Help/Internet-not-working-on-HUAWEI-ASCEND-g6-u10/m-p/34493#M12560

If that doesn't help then you'll have to contact 48 support.

Hope this helps.

I am not a 48 employee - if you need to contact 48 support you can do so by chat, email (support@48months.zendesk.com) or phone.

Thank you for your reply.

I will try both suggestions.

Take care.

Paul