cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Halloween time again :)

Anon
Not applicable

Hey guys!
What are you guys thinking of dressing up as? 
I'm going as a proper creepy skeleton, with the full makeup and contacts! I usually like to dress scary than ...how some girls like to dress for halloween 😛

What are your ideas? ^_^

12 REPLIES 12

Anon
Not applicable
i had a great costume idea during the year.... forget what it was now though.

At least a skeleton is a halloween theme.

It bugs me when people just dress up as celebrities or superheros or some other random fancy dress costume etc. for halloween - what's that all about?!? Man Frustrated

Obviously I have little to worry about... Man LOL

I am not a 48 employee - if you need to contact 48 support you can do so by chat, email (support@48months.zendesk.com) or phone.

Anon
Not applicable
Ah I don't mind that at all especially when a lot of effort was put into it! But if it's just thrown on and girls also just wear like maid/cat/nurse costumes THEN I find that annoying 😛

marionh
Crew (retired)
Crew (retired)

How about the girl from the Ring who crawls out of the well? 

Anon
Not applicable
That is a very good idea! I actually dyed my hair really dark and it's rather long so that's always an option too!
I also knew two people who dressed up as the creepy twins from the shining and that creepy as f*ck haha

marionh
Crew (retired)
Crew (retired)

Oh yes, that is creepy indeed! It reminds me, I think what was even more creepy in that movie was the dead bathtub woman the guy was dancing with.... You could collect a group of people and have all 4 said characters joining the party. 😄

bigjoeod
Regular

Cosplay has caught my eye this year. Thinking of making a pyramid head costume from the silent hill games. Anyone ever make their own costume?

Anon
Not applicable
oh yeah, NoFace from Spirited Away..

@nubus wrote:
oh yeah, NoFace from Spirited Away..

Cosplay is starting to attract a large audience in Ireland in the last few years if you've noticed?

In 2010 I went to qcon up North. Never use to here of anyone going to any sort of comic convention or even dressing in cosplay back then.

Now every now and then all you see on facebook is people between the two and sometimes both together.